Friday 7 February 2014

DJ COPRE - ABUNNE TRIBUTE FT ABU ALLSTARS (Mixed by e-slim & VirgiliO)



Some people come into our lives and quickly go. Some stay for a while and leave footprints on our hearts and we are never, ever the same.” Abunne is the first person that I think of who has left, and continues to leave footprints on my heart. Abunne was a brother who was a sophomore in college. He is not just my brother, but my friend. We love to be together and do things, like going out to lunch and parties. The reason that he leaves foot prints on my heart is because he inspires me. He pushes me to be a better person because of the amazing person he is. He is such an understanding, different and nonjudgmental guy....
LATE SIMON ABU OKEWU aka (Abunne) was a 200l student of the Department of Geography in Ahmadu Bello University, Zaria..









No comments:

Post a Comment