Friday 27 March 2015

Be Inspired! 10 Lifetime Quotes By Albert Einstein

https://jackikellum.files.wordpress.com/2013/07/albert-einstein1.jpg
The late great physicist, Albert Einstein, was one who often shared his thoughts or opinion about life and its environs. He was a theoretical physicist, author and a philosopher. I bet only geniuses can do this.

He has been an iconic role model for many people while he was alive and even after his death. It touches the deepest part of my heart and motivates me a lot every time I read his quotes. I’d like to share 10 of them with you today: See them after the cut below...


1. “A person who never made a mistake never tried anything new.”
2. “I have no special talent, I am only passionately curious.”
3.”Imagination is everything. It is the preview of life’s coming attractions. Imagination is more important than knowledge”
4. “The world is a dangerous place to live; not because of the people who are evil, but because of the people who don’t do anything about it.”
5. “The only source of knowledge is experience.”
6. “We cannot solve our problems with the same thinking we used when we created them.”
7. “Anger dwells only in the bosom of fools.”
8. “I believe that a simple and unassuming manner of life is best for everyone, best both for the body and the mind.”
9. “There are only two ways to live your life. One is as though nothing is a miracle. The other is as though everything is a miracle.”
10. “I never think of the future, it comes soon enough. But, be prepared”

Which one is your favourite quote?

No comments:

Post a Comment